lördag 1 december 2012

ja så kan det gå och bli

Går igenom mitt utkast, hittar den här konversationen sparar och tänker fan David visste fan allting alltid. Saknar honom nu klockan 12 på natten vill gråta. Hejdå.

D says:
im pretty sure i told you he was a dick before you started goign out with him

J says:
YES I THINK SO TO!!!!! but why? i wish i remember

D says:
he just had one of those faces...


D says:
he didn't look like a nice guy
looked like a pretentious prick IF I'M HONEST

D says:
who has a feeling of self importance

J says:
YES!!

D says:
but deep down they are shallow and meaningless

a bit like an easter egg i suppose

they look nice on the outside

but once you crack the shell



NOTHING



but i didn't know him so :D

J says:
i love him

NO

WTF I WAS GOING TO WRITE YOU HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA LOL

Inga kommentarer: